David’s main practice areas focus on corporate transactions and commercial litigation. Some of his representative matters include representing clients in commercial leasing matters, advising companies on corporate governance and compliance issues when analyzing a prospective transaction, representing clients in both business purchase and financing transactions and counseling new ventures on how to set up their businesses. He also represents his clients’ business interests in the state and federal courts of New Jersey and New York.
- Rutgers University, B.A. English Literature
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York